Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
Reports can be printed on roll tape or envelopes using the internal mailing system printer. For some reports, an external or attached printer is needed.
- Press the Reports button.
- Select the report to be printed. The report appears in the main display.
- Press Enter.
- Depending on the system, select one of the following options:
- If the system can only print using the internal system printer, press the Start or Tape button to print on an envelope or tape.
- If the report can only print to an external printer, the system prompts to press Enter.
- Printer options:
- For an external printer, if the report can print to an external printer or the internal printer, the system prompts Select a Printer.
- If using an attached external printer, select Attached Printer, then press Enter.
- If using the system printer, select Mailing Machine. Press the Start or Tape button to print on an envelope or tape.
UPDATED: August 31, 2016