VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products Affected: MapInfo Professional
To get MapInfo Professional® to print at the correct scale, for example 10cm, follow the steps below.
- Once you have the Map open please use the corners of the screen to make the Map Window fill the work area. Please do not use the maximize button.
- Right click on the Map and then select Change View. In the Map Scale field type in 0.1. Select OK.
- Go to Map>Options and in the When Resizing Window: area please choose Preserve Current Scale. Select OK.
- Now go to File>Print and select Options. In Map Contents select Centered on Window.
- For Custom Map Scale field please type in 0.1 and select OK and OK.
- You should see that the Grids lines measure to 10 cm.
UPDATED: September 6, 2017