Products affected: SendPro® Online, QL-1050 Label Printer
Important: Do not connect the printer to the computer until prompted to do so, as indicated in the instructions. Connecting the printer too early will cause Windows to install an incorrect printer driver.
- Close all programs before starting the installation.
- If the printer is connected to the computer via USB, unplug the USB cable from the printer so that the printer is not connected to the computer.
- Sign in to the computer with a user account that has Administrator privileges.
- Download the printer driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7.
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-click on the downloaded file (qd1050w550bus.exe or qd1050w510b2kus.exe).
- If a security warning appears, select Run
- In the WinZip Self Extractor box, select Unzip
- When it says "files unzipped successfully", select OK.
- Close the WinZip Self Extractor box.
- In your Downloads folder, open the qd1050w550bus folder.
- Double-click on D_SETUP.EXE.
- Select USB cable and select OK.
- Select Start.
- Connect the USB cable from the Brother QL1050 to the computer and turn the printer on.
- Select Next.
- Follow the prompts to install the driver.
UPDATED: December 30, 2020