Products affected: SendPro® Online
In order to print USPS labels and postage in SendPro Online, you must add funds to your USPS postage account. Only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure.
- On the SendPro Online Home screen, select the plus sign (+) next to the Postage Balance amount in the USPS tile.
If you do not see the + sign, then you do not have an Admin role. Contact your SendPro Admin.
- In the Add Postage window, either select one of the preset amounts, or select Custom and enter a different amount. The minimum you can add is $10.00; the maximum depends on your postage balance, which has a limit of $500.00.
- (Optional) Assign this postage purchase to a cost account.
- Select Add Postage.
- This is for USPS only. For UPS and FedEx, your postage costs are billed directly to your UPS or FedEx account.
- When adding postage using a credit card as the payment method, a 3.5% administrative fee is added. When a Reserve Account or Purchase Power are used as the payment method, there is no administrative fee.
- Postage refills can be viewed on the Postage tab in your History.
UPDATED: September 4, 2020