VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro™ P1000, SendPro™ P1500, SendPro™ P2000, SendPro™ P3000, SendPro™
Follow these steps to search for a specific shipment:
- Select History > Shipping History, or select View all next to Track Your Packages on the Home screen. The History screen displays all of your recent shipments.The History screen lists one line for each shipment.
- You can also select History > Daily Activity Report to view only the current day's shipments.
- To view complete details of a shipment, select it.
- By default, shipments are listed by the date on which the label was created, with the most recent date first. To change the sort order, select the desired column header. To reverse the order, select the column header again.
- To refine your search:
- Select a date range from the date menu at the top of the list.
- Select an option from the All Shipments menu at the top of the list.
- To find a specific shipment, enter the tracking number, recipient name, company, or part of the address in the search field at the top of the list.
UPDATED: April 19, 2019