Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000, SendPro® Online
You can check on the status of your shipping label refund requests in SendPro Online.
- Select History > Request a Refund.
- From the Shipments tab on the History screen, select the Refunds tab. A list of shipments for which you requested a refund appears.
- Find your label in the list and check the refund status in the Status column. For USPS labels, the status will show Refund Requested.
- If the refund status changes to Refund Approved, an email will be sent to the email address stored in Settings > Email Notifications.
- If a refund status changes to Refund Denied, an email will not be sent to the email address stored in Settings > Email Notifications. A status of Refund Denied means that the USPS has detected your shipment in its mailstream and can no longer provide a refund.
- The amount and date of your label refund credit displays in the Refund tab’s rightmost columns.
UPDATED: August 5, 2020