VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro™ P1000, SendPro™ P1500, SendPro™ P2000, SendPro™ P3000, SendPro™
To print a shipping label:
- Enter all of the information required to create a shipping label. For more information, see How to create a shipping label in SendPro.
- Select Print at the bottom of the screen. The Label Options screen will open.
- In the Select a print size field, select either Roll - 4 x 6 or Plain Paper - 8.5 x 11. Ensure that the correct size label is selected before printing.
- (Optional) If you want the total cost to appear on the label, select the Show cost on label box (CPC international only).
- (Optional) To add a note about the shipment, enter up to 50 characters in the Memo field. The memo will appear on labels and in your History.
- (Optional) To print a receipt along with the label, select the Print receipt with label box. You can select this option only if you are printing on 8 ½” x 11" printers.
- (Optional) Select the magnifying glass icon to zoom in to preview the address. Select it again to zoom back out.
- (Optional) Select Print Sample to verify that the label aligns correctly when it is printed. When the sample label appears in a new tab, print it and check the alignment. To return to the Label Options screen, select the SendPro tab at the top of the screen.
- Select Print. The shipping label opens in PDF format in a browser window or tab.
- Select whether to save or print the PDF:
- Save: You are prompted for the location to save the label.
- Print: The label will be printed.
- To return to the Home screen, select the SendPro tab at the top of the screen. A confirmation of the label you just printed is displayed at the top of the screen.
UPDATED: September 30, 2019