Products affected: SendPro® Online, SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
Use SendPro Online to set up your UPS account. After you set up your UPS account, you can use it for other SendPro products such as the SendPro C/SendPro+.
Only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure. For multi-location subscriptions, only users with the role of Admin or Location admin can perform this procedure.
To create a SendPro UPS Rate account and receive pre-negotiated rate discounts:
- Select Settings > Shipping Carriers.
- On the Create SendPro UPS Rate Account tab, the UPS Account Nickname will already be filled in. You can change this if you wish, but make sure that the name allows you to differentiate this account from any other UPS accounts you may have.
- Your SendPro Online name and address will already be filled in. Confirm your contact information, ensuring that your email address and phone number are filled in.
- Select the I accept the UPS Technology Agreement and the exclusive SendPro UPS Rate Agreement box.
- Select Add Carrier.
If for any reason you need to add an account that is not a SendPro UPS Rate Account and does not receive SendPro's pre-negotiated rate discounts, select the Enter My UPS Account tab and follow these steps:
- Select Settings > Shipping Carriers.
- In the UPS section, select one of these options to open the Add UPS Account screen:
- If you have not yet set up a UPS account in SendPro, select Account Setup.
- If you have already set up a UPS account in SendPro, and wish to add another one, select Add Account.
- (Optional) If you have a UPS invoice in PDF format, you can import it:
- Select Import a UPS invoice.
- Click the Browse button and select your UPS invoice PDF file.
- Click Next.
- Review the form to make sure everything is correct.
- Skip to step 11.
- If you already have a UPS account, skip to step 5. If you do not have a UPS account:
- Select Create New UPS Account at the top.
- Click the provided link to go to the UPS website and create an account.
- Once your UPS account has been created, return to SendPro and select Enter My UPS Account at the top.
- In the UPS Account Number field, enter your 6-digit UPS account number. The account number is case-sensitive.
- (Optional) Enter a nickname for this account.
- If your UPS account is less than 90 days old, select the UPS account is newer than 90 days box and enter your name, address, and other account information exactly as they appear on your UPS account. Sign in to your UPS account to view it if necessary.
- If you have shipped with UPS in the past 90 days, get your most recent UPS invoice. If you do not have a copy, sign in to your UPS account to view it.
- In the UPS Invoice Amount field, enter the "amount due this period" shown on the UPS invoice. Omit any commas.
- Enter the Control ID from your UPS invoice. This is case-sensitive.
- Enter the Shipped From address, if there is one on your UPS invoice. Omit the +4 portion of the ZIP code. This information is case-sensitive. If your UPS invoice contains a P.O. Box mailing address, do not enter it. If the invoice mailing address doesn't work and there is a different address in the upper left corner of your invoice, try that address instead.
Important: All information is case-sensitive and must match your UPS account information exactly. You get three attempts to enter the information correctly before you are locked out of your UPS account for 30 hours.
- If you have a multi-location subscription, select the Location(s) that will have access to this UPS account in the Locations with access to this UPS account field. If all locations do not share the same UPS account, go to Settings > Shipping Carriers to add additional UPS accounts.
- To continue, select the I accept the UPS Technology Agreement box.
- Select the Add Carrier button at the bottom. When your UPS account has been added, the message, "Settings have been saved successfully" appears.
- (Optional) To add another UPS account, select the Add Account link in the UPS section.
UPDATED: August 4, 2020