Products affected: SendPro® Online
Batch printing is the ability to print the same label for multiple recipients at once.
- Batch printing is not supported with international shipments, USPS Priority Mail Express, Same Day Delivery, or SendPro Delivery Assurance.
- Up to 20 packages (shipping labels) may be added to a single batch.
- The labels have individual tracking numbers and individual entries in History.
- The service, package type, weight, and dimensions must be the same for each label in the batch. Only the recipient may be different.
- Start by creating the first shipping label in the batch.
- After you select the desired services for the label, select the Add to batch button next to the Print button.
- Batch Shipping opens in new browser tab or window with the first recipient listed.
- To add additional recipients for the same label, select the +Add Recipients button at the top.
- Select the checkboxes next to the other recipients for which you wish to create this same label. To remove a recipient from the batch, select the box next to them and select the trash can button at the top.
- Select OK.
- If prompted to verify the addresses, do so.
- Select Pay and Run Batch.
Important: Once you select Pay and Run Batch, the funds for all of the labels are deducted from your SendPro postage balance. For USPS, if sufficient funds are not available to cover the cost of the entire batch, the button says Refill instead of Pay and Run Batch. In order to proceed, select Refill and add postage to your account.
- Wait while the batch is created. A green checkmark means that the label has been generated. A spinner icon means that label is still being processed. A red exclamation mark means that there was an error with that label, which will be explained in the message just below it.
- Once all of the labels have been generated, select Print. A PDF containing all of the labels opens.
- When you are ready to print all of the labels to your printer, use your browser's print function.
UPDATED: December 28, 2020