Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
- Tap the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- Tap Wi-Fi in the Device & Network section.
- Choose your WiFi network from the list. If your WiFi network is hidden, tap Add Network to add it.
- Enter your WiFi password and identity.
Tip: Use the show password option to make sure that the password is entered correctly.
- If your network requires advanced network settings such as a proxy server or static IP address, tap Advanced Options:
- To set up a proxy server:
- Select Use Proxy.
- Tap on the line and enter the information provided by your IT department.
- To set up a Static IP address:
- Select the IP Setting menu and choose Static.
- Tap on the line and enter the value provided by your IT department.
- Tap the > in the green circle.
SendPro C Lite - SendPro C Auto Connectivity Guide
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: May 20, 2020