Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
If you are installing a SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro + for the very first time, follow these instructions.
- Before you begin
- Open the box
- Unpack the device
- Install the printhead
- Install the Ink Cartridge
- Connect device to a power source
- Continue installation steps
Before you being installing your new SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro +, you need to decide how you are going to pay for postage and what type of connection (wired or wireless) you want to use.
Set up your Postage Payment Method
Pitney Bowes offers different options to pay for postage for mailing and shipping. You must set up how you are going to pay for postage before you can use your meter or mailing system. Visit pitneybowes.com/us/support/postage/paying-for-postage.html for more information.
Choose your Connection Type
- Takes about 10 minutes
- Requires an available internet jack and power outlet
- Takes about 15 minutes
- Requires access to a wireless network and power outlet
Here's a diagram and explanation of the items you should find in your box; if anything is missing please contact Pitney Bowes.
Remove all the packing materials from your device.
- Open the cover to access the ink carriage.
- Remove the packing tape from the ink carriage.
- Open the ink carriage guard.
- Unwrap the printhead and remove the protective strip.
- Squeeze the tabs and slide the printhead pegs into the lower set of grooves.
Warning: This step is critical to prevent system damage.
- Keep squeezing the tabs and push the printhead flush against the wall. Tabs will snap outward when placed correctly.
- Unwrap the ink cartridge and make sure you remove the silver foil strip from the ink cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge and close the guard.
- Close the cover.
Connect the device to a power source and turn on the power switch.
Wait for system startup...
Then tap Get Started on the touchscreen and continue installation steps.
UPDATED: October 7, 2020