Products affected: SendPro® Online
You can have SendPro automatically add postage to your USPS account when the balance falls below a certain threshold.
- Select Settings > Postage Refills.
- Select I want to automatically add postage.
- In the Set the minimum postage threshold amount field, enter the threshold amount. When your postage balance goes below this threshold, funds will be added to your USPS account.
- In the Add this postage amount field, enter the amount of funds you want added to your postage balance when the threshold is reached. The minimum is $10.00. The maximum depends on your postage balance, which has a limit of $500.00.
- If you wish to receive an email notification when an automatic postage refill is set to occur, select the Prompt me before auto postage refill is set to occur box.
- If you use cost accounts, you can associate a cost account with postage refills. Select the down arrow in the Enter Cost Account field and select an account (not shown).
- Select Save.
UPDATED: August 6, 2020