Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™, DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™, DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™
To configure a wireless (WiFi) connection with a SmartLink™ device:
- Go to the SmartLink Setup page.
- Select Wireless under 'Choose Your Connection.'
- Follow the directions to configure your wireless connection.
- After configuring your wireless connection:
- If your SmartLink device shows the USB Connectivity light as solid green and the Network Connectivity light as blinking green, then your SmartLink device is successfully connected.
- If the Network Connectivity light on your SmartLink device does not blink green after 3 minutes, see Troubleshooting SmartLink wireless (WiFi) connection issues.
Use the Contact Us options below if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: October 25, 2019