Products affected: SendPro® Online
The postage value printed is as-is and is not a USPS Forever Stamp. If USPS postal rates change, you can print a postage correction stamp which can be used in conjunction with an already printed stamp to add additional postage.
- From the SendPro Home screen, select Stamp Sheets & Rolls.
- Select Stamp Roll.
- From the Quantity menu, select the number of stamps you wish to print. The stamp roll image shows a preview of the stamps that will be printed.
- Perform any of the optional tasks below to set up the stamps as needed.
- Select Print.
Changing the postage class or amount
From the Mailing Services / Stamp Value menu, select the value of the stamps you wish to print.
- To choose a mail class that is not listed, select Choose another mail class, select the desired Type and Weight, and select Accept.
- The maximum weight for a stamp is 13 ounces. To send something that weighs more than that, create a shipping label.
- If you have the attached USB scale, you can select the scale icon to weigh the item on the scale.
Printing additional stamps with a different value
Select Add Another Stamp Value and select the number and stamp class.
Assigning the stamp cost to a cost account
Select the desired account from the Cost account menu at the bottom.
Adding extra services
To add extra services such as certified mail:
- Select Add extra services .
- Select the desired services.
- Select Accept.
Entering notes for your transaction history
Select Add memo / reference , enter the memo (up to 50 characters), and select Accept.
Changing the ZIP code the mail is being sent from
Enter the ZIP code in the Mail From This ZIP Code field .
To clear the stamp selections and start over, select Remove all stamps .
Printing a test stamp sheet
Select Test Print. Test Prints are for testing alignment only and do not use postage.
UPDATED: January 21, 2021