Products affected: Spectrum Technology Platform
As mentioned in the Administrator user guide , user accounts are locked after several unsuccessful login attempts. Most user accounts can be unlocked through Management Console, but the admin account cannot. Instead, you must run a script on the server to unlock the admin account.
- Log in to the server running Spectrum™ Technology Platform.
If you are running Spectrum™ Technology Platform in a cluster, log in to any of the nodes. You only need to run the unlock script on one of the nodes.
- Open a command prompt and go to the Spectrum Folder\server\bin folder.
- Run the enableadmin script:
On Windows: enableadmin.bat -h HostAndPort -p AdminPassword [-s]
On Linux: Source the setup script first (. ./setup), then the command is ./enableadmin.sh -h HostAndPort - p AdminPassword [-s]
- The hostname and HTTP port used by Spectrum™ Technology Platform. For example,spectrumserver:8080.
- The password for the admin account. If you do not know the admin account password and the admin account is locked, contact Pitney Bowes Technical Support.
- Specify -s if Spectrum™ Technology Platform is configured to use SSL.
For a demonstration of these steps, please watch this video:
UPDATED: May 12, 2020