Products affected: SendSuite® Live, SendSuite® Xpress, FedEx Ship Manager Server (FSMS)
To confirm if the electronic shipping files were sent to FedEx's back-end server:
- On the FedEx application server, open Windows Explorer.
- Go to C:\FedEx\FedEx_Admn\hourlyupload\ (this is the default location).
- Verify that this folder only contains files for the most recent hour of shipments.
- Open the History file and sort by date.
- Verify that there are files where the date modified is the date in question. This indicates that files were sent on that date.
UPDATED: August 30, 2017