Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
- On the Home screen, tap Envelope Printing.
- If you have the accounting feature enabled, tap Account and select an account.If your device's model number is 8H00 or 9H00 and if you have only a single account, once you select that account the device will remember that account the next time you start Envelope Printing.
- Tap Class.
- Tap Start Over to display a list of all the available classes.
- Tap First-Class Retail Metered for a First-Class mail envelope.
- Tap Letter.
- Select any special services required.
- Tap Apply.
- Place the envelope on the scale. The weight appears in the weight button on the screen.
- Place the envelope or envelopes on the feed deck. Depending on the SendPro C model you have, feed the envelopes manually or tap Start to feed the envelopes.
UPDATED: April 22, 2020