Products affected: MapInfo Pro™
- Start MapInfo Professional and open a sample address table. The address table will need to have Read/Write access and consist of the following fields:
Address, City, State, Zipcode, Georesult, Long, Lat
Address_Out, City_out, State_out, Zipcode_out,
2. Click on Spatial > Create > Geocode > Geocode Using Server...
3. Make sure the Geocoding Server credentials are correct.
If not, please verify the credentials, by referencing the Spectrum OnDemand Welcome Letter email that should have already been sent by the OnDemand Team.
4. Select your Geocoding Server table from the drop-down list.
5. Select the geocoding options preferences and click next.
Note: The correct Spectrum OnDemand Geocoding Server link is the following for all users:
6. Use the current table structure of the sample address table when creating a new table:
7. Make sure that the geocoding properties are correct before geocoding, following the example below.
8. Click on the Geocode button to Geocode from server. The status indicator will show the progress of the geocoding job.
9. Now view the newly geocoded records to confirm correct location, etc.
UPDATED: July 20, 2020