Products Affected: Verimove
Follow these steps to add the "forwarding indicator" field to a VeriMove job output definition using the windows GUI:
- Open up the VeriMove GUI.
- Locate the Job Definition where you want to add desired Output Fields.
- Select desired Job by double clicking from the list of jobs under the Job Name column. This will open up the “NCOA/Link Job Properties” dialog box.
- Select the “Output Definition” tab to display a list of output options already defined to the job.
- Select the "ADD" button to open up the “Field Properties – (New)” dialog box.
- Select the down arrow next to the “Name” field.
- Scroll down until you locate the "Forwarding Indicator", select and click OK. The field has been added and closes the “Field Properties – (New)” dialog box.
- From the “NCOA/Link Job Properties” dialog box, click OK and the Job Properties window will close.
UPDATED: October 12, 2018