Products affected: SendPro® online, SendPro® Tablet, SendPro® C200, SendPro® C300, SendPro® C400 (1H00, 2H00), SendPro® C425 (7H00, 8H00)
You can use SendPro Online to import a .csv file of Cost Accounts. Cost Accounts imported in SendPro Online can be used on other SendPro products such as the SendPro® Tablet and SendPro® C/SendPro®+ meters.
Only Admins and Location Admins have the ability to enable, add, edit, import, export, and deactivate cost accounts.
In the .csv file that will be imported, the first row must use the following headers:
- A1 = Name (20 characters maximum)
- B1 = Description
- C1 = Status (value must be either Active or Inactive, not case-sensitive)
- Select Settings > Cost Accounts.
- Select + (Add New).
- Select Import Multiple Cost Accounts.
- Select Browse and select the .csv file that contains the Cost Accounts you wish to import and select Open.
- Select Continue.
UPDATED: October 30, 2020