Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
The device displays the message "Observer Alarm Scheduled".
ResolutionUPDATED: May 12, 2020
Solution 1: Restart the device
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
Solution 2: If the tablet did not turn off when the power cord was unplugged
- Tap on the power button until power light turns off. The tablet will prompt to turn off.
- Wait 10 seconds and the tablet will turn off.
- Tap the power button to restart the device.
Solution 3: Check for connectivity issues
- Turn off the network connection:
- For wired networks, unplug the network cable.
- For Wi-Fi networks:
- Tap the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the slider so that it moves to the off position.
- Restart the device.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait for the screen to turn off.