Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
The meter displays error code PSD00.
ResolutionUPDATED: May 12, 2020
Reboot the meter:
- Unplug the power cable.
- The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cable back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the meter back on.
- Perform a postage refill for your Envelope Printing balance. For detailed instructions, refer to Refilling postage for your Envelope Printing balance on the SendPro C200-C425.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Postage Balance at the top of the Envelope Printing screen.
- Tap Refill Postage.
- Enter the amount of postage you want to add to your machine.
- Tap Refill Mail Postage. A message appears telling you your machine is refilling postage.