Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H20)
The meter displays one of the following error codes or system messages, and will not connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre:Error codes on meter: 1811, 1814, 1815, 1816, 1825, 1829, 1870, 51, 23, 200D and DE00
- Error Unable To Resolve Host,
- Unable To Resolve api.pitneybowes.com
- Failed to Update Please Contact Pitney Bowes
- PB Commerce Cloud Not Found
- Unable to complete refill - MessageID: PerformAuditRsp - Status: Not Connected to Internet
- Sync your data
- The data centre sent back a PVD error record when the UIC was expecting a PVD response.
- The Data Centre has found an exception and returned the GenRsp message. At this point the PBP task is in control of the dialogue.
The meter is not connecting to the server.
ResolutionUPDATED: 17 January 2020
- Tap the Settings (gear) icon and tap Sync Transaction data.
- If the connection still does not work, follow the connection troubleshooting steps for your connection method: