Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
You are unable to refill postage for your envelope printing balance.
The device may not have an internet connection, or you may need to upload envelope printing postage transactions.
ResolutionUPDATED: July 31, 2020
Before you begin
Make sure that your device is connected to the internet.
- If you have a wired internet connection, you will see the following connection icon in the toolbar:
- If you have a wireless connection, you will see the following connection icon in the toolbar:
If you see a line through the connection icon, it means you are not connected and will not be able to refill your postage until you establish a network connection.
Once you have verified the internet connection:
- On the Home screen, tap Envelope Printing.
- Tap Postage Balance.
- Tap Refill Postage.
- Enter the amount of postage you wish to add.
- Tap Refill Mail Postage.
If you are still unable to add the postage:
- Tap the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap Sync Transaction Data or Sync USPS Transaction Data.
- A series of messages appears, starting with "Preparing Transaction Data" followed by "Sending Transaction Data".
- Once the upload is complete, the message "Transaction Data Sent" appears.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.