Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter displays error code 660.33 and has stopped.
The inserter has detected material in the wrong location or an internal component is missing.
ResolutionUPDATED: January 30, 2020
Remove any material:
- Remove any partial fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the High Capacity Sheet Feeder (HCSF) tower door.
- Remove any material or jams found.
- Close the HCSF tower door.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material still in the system.
- Press the power button under the display to power off the base.
- Press the power button on the HCSF.
- Wait one minute, the press the power button on the HCSF.
- Press the power button on the under the display to power back up.