Products affected: SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000, SendPro® 300
When accessing the SendPro® shipping app on the SendPro P, a white screen is displayed.
You are not connected to the Pitney Bowes data center.
ResolutionUPDATED: January 17, 2020
Verify that the SendPro P has a connection:
- Press Home to return to the home screen.
- Select Buy Supplies under Tools.
Note: You may need to press the right arrow to get to the Tools section.
- If Buy Supplies comes up normally, contact client support.
- If Buy Supplies also displays a white screen, check your network connection:
- Make sure that your network firewall is not blocking the connection. Contact your IT department if necessary.
- Review the Connect+ Series Networking Technical Specifications or the SendPro 300 Installation Requirements and Connectivity Setup Guide.
- See How to resolve connection errors on the Connect+ 500W, Connect+ 1000, and more for assistance troubleshooting the connection.