Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter displays error 38.* Remove material from: Tower Area and will not run.
There is an issue with material at the bottom of the main feed tower.
ResolutionUPDATED: November 1, 2017
- Remove any partially fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the main tower door and remove any material.
- Close the main tower door and make sure that the door latches securely.
Note: A partially open door can cause this error.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material still that is in the system.
- Fan the material to prevent items from sticking together.