Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter is displaying error code 50 "Remove material from: Folder Area and Pre-Fold Area" and will not run.
Material is jammed in the folder.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 1, 2017
To resolve this issue:
- Remove any partially fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the front cover.
- Check for jams in the folder (above knob 3).
- Close all jam release knobs and covers.
- Press Cancel to clear the error.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material still in the system.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded for this job.
Note: To check the loading directions, select Loading Directions and Pre-Run Adjustments on the job screen.
If the issue is not resolved or if the issue returns, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Please have your model number ready.