Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter is displaying error code 45.* Remove material from: Folder Bypass Area and will not run.
There is a jam under the folder (blue knob 3).
ResolutionUPDATED: February 21, 2017
- Remove any partially fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the front cover.
- Open jam release knob 3.
- Remove any material or debris.
- Close all covers and doors.
- Press Cancel to clear the error.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded.
Note: To check the loading directions, select Loading Directions and Pre-Run Adjustments on the job screen.
- Verify that the side guides are set correctly. There should be approximately 1/8th inch on either side of the material.