Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter is displaying error code 61.* Letter Exit Area, Insertion Area and will not run.
There is a jam where letters exit the base.
ResolutionUPDATED: February 21, 2017
- Remove any partially fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the jam release in the exit transport or remove the upper drop stacker.
- Remove any material or debris from the letter exit.
- Close the jam release or reattach the upper drop stacker.
- Press Cancel to clear the error.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded for this job.
If the issue is not resolved, contact client support. Please have your model number ready.