The meter display screen is blank.
The meter may be in sleep mode, or it may not be receiving power.
ResolutionUPDATED: 23 July 2019
To troubleshoot this issue:
- The meter may be in sleep mode. Press any button to wake it up.
- Ensure that the power cord is plugged into the meter and a working electrical outlet.
Note: Ensure that the power cord is not plugged into a multi-plug adapter. If it is, try plugging the meter directly into a wall socket if possible.
- Unplug the power cord, wait one minute, then plug it back in. The print carriage should move while powering up.
- Wait one minute for the meter to fully power up.
Note: Perform the remaining steps even if you cannot see anything on the screen.
- Press Menu / Options key.
- Press Review (up) key once (the meter will be displaying Change setup?)
- Press Enter/Yes twice.
- The meter is now in the Change Display Contrast menu. Press Review (up) several times to increase the contrast.