Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter is display error code 86 "Remove material from: HCSF Transport Area" and will not run.
Material is jammed in the High Capacity Sheet Feeder (HCSF) transport area.
ResolutionUPDATED: October 10, 2017
- Remove any partially-fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the front cover on the HCSF horizontal section.
- Raise and slide back the top cover.
- Remove any material or debris.
- Closed all jam release knobs and covers.
- Press Cancel to clear the error.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded for the job.