Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter is displaying error code 95 Stream feed: J, L and will not run.
Sheets are feeding out of the bottom tray on the High Capacity Sheet Feeder (HCSF) without a gap between them.
ResolutionUPDATED: December 12, 2017
- Remove any partially-fed material from the feed trays.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Fan the material to keep items from sticking together.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded into tray J or L.
Note: To check the loading directions, select Loading Directions and Pre-Run Adjustments on the job screen.
- Verify that the side guides are set correctly. There should be approximately 1/8th inch on either side of the material.