Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter displays error code 660.14 and has stopped.
The inserter has detected material in the wrong location.
ResolutionUPDATED: October 10, 2017
To resolve this issue:
- Remove any partially-fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the tower door and remove any material found.
- Lift the jam release at the bottom left side of the tower and remove any material.
- Close all covers and doors.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded.
Note: To check the loading directions, select Loading Directions and Pre-Run Adjustments on the job screen.
- Verify that the side guides are set correctly. There should be approximately 1/8th inch on either side of the material.