Products affected: SendSuite® Xpress, Ascent™
When installing UPS contract rates utilizing the System Update Utility in SendSuite® Xpress or Ascent™, the error "Ascent Directory Assumed to be UNKNOWN" is displayed.
The current user account does not have sufficient rights to install the update.
ResolutionUPDATED: August 30, 2017
To resolve this issue, run the update as an administrator:
- Close all open Xpress or Ascent programs.
- Select Start > All Programs > Xpress or Start > All Programs > Ascent.
- Right-click on System Update and select Run as administrator.
Note: Contact your IT Department if you do not have an account with administrator rights.
- Select the Hard Drive or Network icon.
- Select Next.
- Select Browse, navigate to the rate file, and select it.
- Select Next and wait for the update to be processed.