Products affected: SendSuite® Xpress
When processing an international shipment with carrier PON, after filling out the Commodities Invoice (SWOG), the follow errors may display:
- Dispense Postage failed 1101002
customsItems cannot be more than expected.
Must have at lease one shipping content block.
- Validation error: Invalid Line Item Price. Price must be positive greater than 0
Error Code = 10072, Reference = ", Element = International/LineItems
The price column is not filled in on the Commodities Invoice (SWOG) form.
ResolutionUPDATED: October 3, 2017
- After the error, the Commodities Invoice (SWOG) will reopen. In the Price column, enter the price of the item.
- Note: Ensure you have information in all the required fields otherwise this error will keep displaying: Item#/Commodity, Qty/Quantity, Description, D.V./Custom, UOM, Price, Orig. Country, and Weight.
- Close the Commodities Invoice (SWOG) screen and continue processing the shipment.