Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter displays error code 660.188 and has stopped.
The inserter has detected material in the wrong location.
ResolutionUPDATED: October 10, 2017
- Remove any partially-fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the front cover.
- Check for jams in insertion area (above knobs 8 and 9).
- Closed all jam release knobs and covers.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded for the job.
If the issue is not resolved or if the issue returns, contact technical support. Please have your model number and serial number ready.