Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
The SendPro C device will not print a label and no error message is presented.
- There may be a problem with the printer.
- The wrong label size may be selected.
- The top cover may be open.
ResolutionUPDATED: April 28, 2020
Solution 1: Change the default label size
- Tap the Settings icon on the toolbar.
- Swipe down and select Label Options.
- Change the format to Roll - 4 x 6.
In addition to setting the default label size on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, you may need to use a computer to sign into SendPro Online and set the label default size there as well.
Solution 2: If the printer has a solid green light
- Make sure that the USB cable is plugged into both the printer and SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+ device.
- Switch the USB cable and plug it into another USB port available on the back of the device.
- Restart the device:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait for the display to turn off.
- Wait one minute and turn the power back on.
Solution 3: If the printer has a flashing red light
- Make sure that the labels are correctly loaded and aligned.
- Make sure that the paper sensors are clear from any dust or debris.
- Press down firmly on the top cover to ensure that it is fully fastened.