Products affected: SendPro® 300
The meter is not printing correctly, or is displaying one of the following error codes:
0102, 0104, 0106, 0110, 0112, 0116, 0306, 0308, 0309, 2305, 2306, 2307, 2308, 2309, 2400, 2401, 2444, 2446, 2447, 2503, 2507, 2518, 24A1, 24A2, 24A3, 24A4, 24A5, 030D, 0324, 0325, 0326, 0327, 0328, 0329, 0802, 2304, 2304, 010E, 030D, 030E, 032A, or 032B
There is an issue related to the meter's printing system.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 11, 2019
You may be able to clear the error by restarting the meter and cleaning the print head:
- Turn the power off using the power switch on the back.
- Wait for the display to turn off.
- Wait one minute.
- Turn the power switch back on.
- Once the meter has returned to the Home screen, remove the weighing platform by lifting it straight up.
- Open the top cover.
- From the Home screen, select Mail.
- Select Options from the list on the left.
- Select Maintenance Mode.
- Select Printer Maintenance.
- Select Replacement.
- Select Replace Print Head. The print head and ink tank cartridge will move into position.
- Unlatch the ink tank cartridge guard by sliding the green lever to the right and flipping the guard open.
- Lift up and remove the ink tank cartridge and set aside.
- Squeeze the two gray tabs on either side of the print head so that they slide toward each other. While squeezing, lift and tilt the print head to the right toward the space for the ink tank cartridge. The print head should lift up and out of the machine.
- Wipe the copper-colored section of the print head with a dry, lint-free cloth.
- Reinstall the print head in the meter, making sure it clicks into place.
- Reinsert the ink cartridge and close the print head cover.
- Close the ink tank access cover. The ink tank mechanism will reinitialize.