VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™ and DM225™
The message "The reported weight is negative" is on the screen and the user is unable to weigh a mailpiece.
The scale is not zeroed correctly.
ResolutionUPDATED: May 2, 2018
- Select Scale.
- Remove all items from the scale.
- Select Zero the Scale.
- If you still have weighing issues, follow these steps for a safe reboot:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Remove the scale from the top of the meter.
- Turn the scale upside down and verify that the scale pins are not bent.
- Remove the four rubber pads from the bottom of the scale.
- Return the scale to the top of the meter.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.