Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
The message no print head detected displays, and the meter will not print postage.
The print head is missing or faulty.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 11, 2019
Follow these steps to check the print head:
- Remove ink cartridge and print head from meter. For instructions, see How to replace the print head on the DM100i, DM125 and more.
- Check for bent pins on the meter wall.
- If any pins are bent, contact client support.
- If the pins are not bent, place the print head and the ink cartridge back into meter.
- Close the latch and the top cover.