Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, and DM1100™, DM Infinity™, Budget Manager, Inview®
The meter says Accounting Period Ended and mail can not be run.
The end of the accounting period has been reached.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 29, 2016
To reset the account period:
- Press Menu.
- Select Set Up.
- Select Accounting Set Up.
- Select Accounting Period.
- Select Fiscal Year Start.
- Enter the start date of your fiscal year using the 4-digit year.
Note: The start date can be any date within the current year. For example, if today's date is 5/20/2017, you can enter a start date back to 1/1/2017.
- Press Enter to save the date.
- Select Number of Periods.
- If you need a custom period, press Page Down, select Custom period, and go to step 12.
- Select the number periods for your fiscal year. Use the down arrow key to scroll through the list.
- If you select one of the preset periods, press Enter to return to the Accounting Set Up menu, then press the left arrow key to exit the setup.
- You can set up two custom periods. The start date for both periods is the date you activate the custom periods. You cannot change the start date.
- Select End Date 1 to set the end date for the first custom period. Enter the date and press Enter.
- Select End Date 2 and enter the end date for the second custom period. The end date for the second period must always be the same as or later than the end date for the first period.
- Press Enter.
- Press the left arrow button to return to the Main screen.