Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™, DM Infinity™
The screen is frozen during a software update.
- The data server may be experiencing heavy traffic volume. Software updates can take 20-30 minutes to complete.
- If using a dial-up phone line, it may have lost the connection due to interference such as a FAX machine sharing the phone line.
- If using a USB Ethernet Connectivity Kit, the internet is not active or there may be a firewall blocking the connection.
ResolutionUPDATED: January 3, 2019
You may be able to clear the error by restarting the meter:
- Turn the power off with the power switch.
- Wait for the screen to turn off.
- Wait one full minute.
- Turn the power switch back on.
- Retry the update.
- If the update freezes again, see Connection errors on the DM500 - DM1100.