Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™, DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™, SendPro® 300
The meter displays error code 2494, and it may not print.
The meter detected a problem with the ink cartridge.
ResolutionUPDATED: June 17, 2020
Solution 1: Restart the meterFollow these steps to restart safely:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
Solution 2: Replace the ink cartridgeIf the error returns, replace your ink cartridge with a new, genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridge. Follow the instructions for your meter:
- Replacing your ink cartridge on the DM100i-DM225
- Replacing the ink cartridge on the DM300C-DM475
- Changing the ink cartridge on the SendPro 300
If you need ink, order a genuine Pitney Bowes replacement ink cartridge: