Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
After removing an item from the scale, the displays "Negative Weight Error".
Possible reasons for Negative Weight Errors:
- The scale was bumped or moved.
- Load cells were disrupted when an awkward or heavy item was placed on the scale.
- Large envelopes or packages placed on the scale are touching an object near the scale.
- Zero Scale was selected when an item was still on the scale.
- A fan or air vent is blowing on the scale.
ResolutionUPDATED: May 7, 2018
To clear the error:
- Remove all items from the scale.
- Press Menu.
- Select Zero Scale.
- Turn the power off with the power switch.
- Wait for the display to turn off.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Turn the power switch back on.