Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
The meter displays error code 1314 and will not run mail.
The meter has failed to detect the trailing edge of the mail piece at the transport sensor.
ResolutionUPDATED: October 24, 2016
To resolve this issue:
- Turn machine off.
- Check for and remove any jams.
- Blow out with non-flammable canned air.
- With a soft cloth, clean the black transport sensors in the transport area.
- DM800, DM900, DM1000: The sensor is located on the right side of the skis and straight back between the transport rollers and above the white ribbon cable with red stripes, or locate the "peg" that the transport release lever attaches to and the sensor will be right below the "peg".
- DM500, DM550, DM800i: Lower the transport using the Transport Release Knob. The sensor is located on the rear wall behind where the base and printer are attached.
If the issue is not resolved, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Please have your model number ready.