Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
The meter displays "Add E-Z Seal" or "Low E-Z Seal", and the seal function might not be working.
The E-Z Seal® solution needs to be replenished.
ResolutionUPDATED: October 11, 2018
Follow these steps to add E-Z Seal solution:
- Open the feed cover and lift out the E-Z Seal bottle. The bottle is located to the left of the tape roll.
- Remove the cap from the bottle
- Add E-Z Seal to bring the level up to the bottom of the fill cap
- Replace and tighten the cap (finger-tight only) and replace the bottle
- Make sure the nozzle faces down and the flat side of the bottle faces the front of the system
- Close the feed cover
- Make sure the Low E-Z Seal or Out of E-Z Seal warning has cleared