Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
The meter displays error code 1331 and will not print tapes.
There is a problem with the tape cutter.
ResolutionUPDATED: January 9, 2017
You may be able to resolve the issue by clearing the tape area:
- Check for debris and jams in and around the tape exit.
- Remove the tape and feed it back in.
- If using self-adhesive tapes, ensure that the Wet/Dry lever is all the way down.
- If the issue is still not resolved, restart the meter:
- Turn the power off with the power switch.
- Wait for the display to turn off.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Turn the power switch back on.