Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
The meter displays error code 1250 and will not run.
The meter did not read the thickness of the mail piece.
ResolutionUPDATED: February 20, 2017
You may be able to clear the error by restarting the meter and clearing the mail feed deck:
- Turn the power off with the power switch.
- Wait for the display to turn off.
- Lift the top covers.
- Remove the mail from the feed deck.
- Remove any visible paper fragments from feed deck.
- Lift all roller and belt levers to open the feed deck.
- Using a can of non-flammable canned air and working from the left side of the machine to the exit, blow onto the feed deck that the envelopes and tape sheets travel on, making sure that all dust and debris are removed.
- Close all roller and belt levers and the top covers.
- Turn the power switch back on.