Products affected: SendSuite® Xpress, Ascent™
During a SendSuite® Xpress or Ascent™ software update, the error message "Cannot run upgrade. There are untransmitted UPS PLD files." is displayed.
There are package level detail (PLD) files that have not been transmitted to UPS.
ResolutionUPDATED: October 26, 2016
To transmit the PDL files:
- Make note of the carrier and file name in the error message, then select OK to close it.
- When the Setup Manager Info warning box displays, select Close.
- Open SendSuite Xpress Processing or Ascent Processing..
- Select Reports > Archived Reports.
- From the list of archived reports, select Source.
- In the Select Source window, select UPS, then select OK.
- Select the failed PLD file that has not been transmitted and select Send. Once the file is transmitted, the status will change to Sent.
- Repeat for all untransmitted PLD files.
- Close the Archive window.
- Exit SendSuite Xpress or Ascent.
- Re-run the software upgrade.